Saturday, August 04, 2007

The Charlotte 500

Now that Tiffany and I have moved, if not completely settled, into our new home in the heart of Nascar country, I thought it's about time I started a new feature inspired by 1002things.com, a blog that, among other things, explores the joys that can be found close to home, if only you take the time to look. Not being quite so motivated to come up with a list of 1002 things to do in the Charlotte area, I decided to cut my list in half to 501. While trying to come up with a name for the list, I thought 500 suited itself well to a to-do list in the land of stock cars. So, that's the name - The Charlotte 500. Hopefully, this will help those of you reading my blog keep in tune with what Tiffany and I are up to. And it might also give you an idea of what you'd like to do if/when you decide to visit.

So, please check in soon for the first installment. Hopefully, I'll get the Charlotte 500 started in the next few days and I also hope to update my blog more frequently than I have been once we get our house in order.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home