Monday, May 07, 2007

April Top Ten: Silly Love Songs



One of my favorite things in life has been to listen to (or read about) the top ten countdowns on the radio. So, I return to the subject of music for my April top ten. This time it's ten songs that I am somewhat embarrassed about liking. Not embarrassed enough, however, to stop myself from posting them here. Are there are any songs you can't help liking, even though you are hesitant to admit it?

1. Elton John & Kiki Dee - "Don't Go Breaking My Heart"
2. Cyndi Lauper - "Time After Time"
3. Men Without Hats - "Safety Dance"
4. Michael Jackson - he's got a few that could make the list, but I'll go with "Rock With You"
5. Air Supply - as with MJ, they've got a few choices - "All Out Of Love"
6. Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton - "Islands in the Stream"
7. Tom Jones - "It's Not Unusual"
8. Elvis Presley - "Burning Love"
9. Kiss - "Beth"
10. REO Speedwagon - "Keep On Loving You"

There are so many more truly bad good songs out there, but this is a top ten, so I'll stop there.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger keltic said...

Total Eclipse of the Heart!

So fun to yell along with!!

23 June, 2007 23:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home